The Meeting Room Policy can be accessed here.
Public WiFi is available in all areas of the library.
Information for each room, including photos, is available by clicking on the specific meeting room below.
RESERVATION OF MEETING ROOM
- An e-mail account is required to reserve a meeting room.
- Reservations can be made on-line below, over the phone or in person within 3 months of the meeting. Groups are limited to one reservation per month. Groups should not assume they are guaranteed regular time slots.
- Meeting room use is only available during library business hours.
- There is no fee for non-profit organizations. For profit organizations are charged $25/hour and must be paid the day of the meeting by cash or check made payable to 'Germantown Community Library'.
- Organizations are required to setup and take down any tables, chairs, or equipment that are used. Library staff is not available to assist.
Groups whose members are under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least two adult supervisors per 15 persons under 18.