Curbside Pickup Appointments
Germantown Community Library offers Curbside Pickup of library materials placed on hold through the Monarch Catalog or with library staff. Items must be ready for pickup and have a status of 'HELD' in your account.
- Appointments are available every half hour during open library hours. Refer to the header at the top of this page for current library hours.
- You can arrive anytime during your 30 minute appointment.
- Running late? No worries. You may just have to wait a little longer depending on other appointments at that time.
How to Make an Appointment:
- Select the date: The default is today's date. If you would like a different date, click on the 'Go To Date' button below
- Select the time: Click on a green box for the time you want. If you do not see any green boxes, this indicates there are no appointments available for the combined date and time you have selected.
- Confirm the date and time: The time you selected will turn yellow and the appointment information will be displayed below the time chart. Click on the 'Submit Times' button to continue.